Together, we're raising funds with Entertainment
Berry Street has provided services to children, young people and families for over 140 years. Today we’re of Australia’s largest independent family service organisations, providing a diverse range of programs to around 35,000 people in Victoria each year.
Some key programs and services are:
• family violence support services
• education services, including the Berry Street Education Model and Berry Street School
• trauma services, including the Victoria-wide therapeutic service, Take Two
• out-of-home care, including foster care
• parenting and family services.
We also have a strong focus on early intervention and prevention to help children and families get the support they need so they can stay safely together.
Your purchase of an Entertainment Membership contributes to our fundraising. Help us achieve our goal by sharing this link with your friends and family. Thanks for your support!